Binomo is owned by Tiburon Corporation Limited and started offering it service in 2014. Over the years they have been alot of mixed reviews about this company but according to Binomo, millions of traders use this platform on a regular basis.
NOTE: Binary option trading is very risky, do not judge the credibility of any trading platform based on it reviews rather you try them out yourself using either their demo account or a little amount you can afford to loss.
Pros Of Using Binomo As A Binary Trading Platform
1. Certified Trading Platform: Binomo is fully certified by Financial Commission (FMRRC) with pending regulations from bigger regulatory bodies like CySEC.
2. Unique And Innovative Platform: Binomo was built on advanced proprietary technology. It was the very first trading platform to launch it own terminal of the highest caliber which was quite unique.
3. Free Demo Account: Binomo offers a free demo account with virtual currency where traders can test the platform and know if it’s suitable for them. This can also be very useful for beginners who want to learn how to trade and don’t want to risk losing real money.
3. Multiple Account Packages: Binomo supports up to four different types of account: Demo, Standard, Gold and VIP.
Traders can easily choose any type of account that suit their needs with the ability to upgrade when needed.
4. Low Minimum Deposit: The minimum deposit fee is just $10, this is pretty convenient and low when compared with what other similar platform requires.
5. Support Mobile Trading: Binomo has a mobile client app available for both Android and iOS. Currently, their app has over a million download.
6. Trade Multiple Asset: Traders are open to over 50 different asset to trade from.
7. Multiple Payment Methods: Binomo support alot of payment methods like Credit/Debit Card, Neteller, Webmoney, QIWI and more.
8. Promotion And Gift: Binomo regularly conduct different promotions, tournaments and contests in which traders can show off their trading skills and get financial or bonus incentives. They also host free tournaments on the demo account in which any one can participate and get profit without spending any money.
Cons Of Using Binomo As A Trading Platform
1. Poor Regulation: Although Binomo is certified by FMRRC, this is a lesser know regulatory body when compared to bigger ones like CYSEC.
2. Poor Reviews: Based on my research, i notice alot of poor reviews from people who have tried this platform. Most of the negative reviews are about how slow the platform is in placing an order which at times result to loss of money.
3. Not available for traders in the U.S.
One thing I also really dislike about this company is their landing page. When you visit their website on mobile, you are automatically redirected to the registration/login page with zero information about what they offer.
Personally, I think this company looks shady, will love to hear if anyone has tried them.
Do you have any experience with BINOMO? SHARE IT!