1. Highly secured platform: It is a highly secured trading platform and the website is secured by SSL to prevent unauthorized access. It is also regulated by CySEC(Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) as well as Financial Services Board (FSB) in South Africa.
2. 0% Commission: It does not charge any commission or fee for each trade done using the Markets.com platform.
3. Live Chat: It provides 24-hour customer support from Monday to Friday. It also has a ‘Live Chat’ option to get a quick response.
4. Mobile App: Like other trading platforms, market.com is also available as an app for iOS and Android devices.
5. Trading cubes: Market.com trading platform provides a unique feature named “trading cubes” which helps the users to view many trading instruments and real-time happenings on the market at the same time.
6. Generous Leverage: The leverage ratio provided by Markets.com is generous and varies based on the type of trade. It is 1:20 for Stocks whereas 1:300 for currencies.
7. Demo Account: It provides a free demo account with virtual money so that the new users can play with it and learn to use the markets.com trading platform.
8. Payment methods: Markets.com supports various methods for deposit/withdrawal like PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, VISA/Master credit cards and direct bank transfer. There are no fees for deposit/withdrawals in market.com but the minimum payout limit depends on the chosen payment method. The minimum withdrawal limit is 5 USD for Skrill/Neteller whereas it is 10 USD for credit/debit card.
1. Markets.com is not available for traders in the US.
2. Minimum deposit or fees for opening an account is high (100 USD/EURO/GBP)