Portable: Lenovo Yoga 720. Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. GNOME Shell 3.28.3
The touchpad ignores scroll lines when:
- Scroll in the first application (ie: in a text box, a browser window, etc.)
- Switch to the second application and scroll
- Return to the first application and scrolling skips the scroll point – seems to jump compared to the scroll amount made on the second application.
On the other hand, when:
- Scroll in the first application
- Switch to the second application and do not scroll
- Scrolling in the first application is not affected.
I have a two-finger scroll configuration.
Happen in all scrollable content (text boxes, browser windows, editor views, IDE, etc …)