Under User Profile Management View
/ admin / config / people / accounts / displayI have 4 modes of view as below:
- Profile (Machine Name: user.profile)
- Company (Name of the machine: user.business)
- Activities (Machine Name: user.activities)
and under each view mode, I have a set of fields.
I also have a menu with the items below:
Now, I need it when a user clicks on the menu item (Profile), to redirect it to the display mode: Profile and so on for other menu items.
So, basically, the link for the menu item should be something like:
/ user / 1 /[view-mode]
I thought of something easy like:
/ user / 1 # profile will direct the user from uid = 1 to the display mode: Profile from his profile page.
/ user / 1 # company will direct the user from uid = 1 to the View mode: Company from his profile page.
/ user / 1 # activities will direct the user from uid = 1 to the viewing mode: Activities from his profile page.
How to switch between display modes using only the URL?
is it feasible !? if not, another way?
UPDATE # 1 (My need)
Say on the profile page of the user, I have the fields below (as an example):
And a simple menu with the items below:
I want when a logged in user clicks on the menu item:
- Profile (only display for him field_1 -> field_4)
- Business (only display for him field_5 -> field_8)
- activities (only display for him field_9 -> field_12)
How can I do that?