Size of the file: 115 MB
Ham Radio Deluxe is designed to support most HF / VHF / UHF amateur radio transceivers and receivers. It currently supports ICOM, Yaesu, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Ten-Tec and Kenwood. A complete list is available in the user community. HRD offers a bundle with ROC for your TNC AEA / Timewave or Kantronics.
The largest shopping center
Ham Radio Deluxe supports most radios on the market with built-in CAT control.
The HRD log allows you to make contacts and save them to the computer's hard disk at the same time. There is also an option for eQSL automatic logging and one-click LOTW logging. Reward tracking and DX clusters are also included.
The DM-780 allows you to decode and transmit multiple digital modes from your computer. CW, Rtty and PSK-31 are also available in SuperSweeper, allowing multiple signals to be decoded at the same time. Click here for a complete list of modes available with Ham Radio Deluxe.
Track where the path of a satellite will be in the sky at any time in the next five minutes to the next 48 hours. Tracking is kept accurate by Kepler Data which automatically updates itself throughout the day.
Use the HRD Rotator control to rotate an antenna to any possible signal. With full azimuth and elevation controls, rotator control can also be used when tracking satellites. Follow the long and short paths with the integrated gray online map.
Updated patches and new features:
• Support for Windows 10, compatible with Windows security model
• Multi-member households – Possibility to have separate HRD profiles for each Windows user ID (for members of the same household
• Remote Rig service fixes and supports Windows 10
• Increased stability of the DM-780.
• FT-991 Support – added and improved
• IC-7600 V2 Firmware Support
• Data Controller – Support for DM-780 for PK232SC
• LOTW upload and download – fixed
• ODBC error – fixed
• Winkey 3 support – fixed
• FT-1200 Support added
• Added OMNI VI support
• HRD Voic
• Label Maker updated
• ADX support
• The 857/897/817 commands are corrected from those available in the user manual.
• IC-9100 satellite mode to use VFO B
• WA9PIE-2 cluster support
• Unicode support
• ADX suppor
• Improved support for K3 and KX3
• Flex 6700 with SmartSDR support
• Yaesu SCU-17 Support
• Orion KY Keyer Support
• ClubLog Support
• Dstar Icom Support Radios ID-3 and ID-5
• FSK fixes (updated)
• Correction of PSK Reporter
• Log and Cluster Corrections
• Additions to the price CQ DX WAZ; corrections for other rewards
• Radio control correction
• Icom A / B and QSX corrections
• WSI-based line colors in the log
• ID-5100 Support
• Updated license manager
• RC patch for VCP ports
• Several QSOs on a singel label
• Create your own QSL card
• Alinco DX SR8 / 9 support, DX77
• WSI HRD Filters
• Supports FTDX CAT Controlled Rotors
• Upgrades – improved update code
• IC-7300 Support
• QRZ logbook loading
• Support for QSX Split
Supported operating systems and system requirements:
Ham Radio Deluxe being developed under Microsoft Visual Studio, Ham Radio Deluxe must comply with the requirements of the Microsoft operating system for supported operating systems to ensure support for our software .
Download from UploadGig
Download from RapidgatorDownload from Nitroflare
The largest shopping center