Windows x64 | Languages: English | Incl Resource Pack | File size: 1 GB (in total)
CrazyTalk Animator (CTA) put all the power of 2D face creation and facial animation from CrazyTalk into a whole-body 2D character with scenes, props, cameras and a scene to bring all of this to life. Now, CrazyTalk Animator is growing again and this next release is evolving power into a robust 2D animation studio that deserves its own unique brand. Reallusion is now ready to unveil the next exciting features to elevate 2D animation production with intuitive character creation, intelligent animation and live performance capture. Reallusion presents Cartoon Animator 4 (CrazyTalk Animator) with all the favorite crazy features and many new tools to easily approach animation or innovate existing pipelines.
A flawless stay
Brand new in Cartoon Animator 4:
ANIMATION OF ENHANCED CHARACTERS
This WIP 1 shows how Reallusion has made 2D character animation more accurate, more powerful and more intuitive yet. No more gliding, sinking or floating problems, the new Smart IK / FK system does not just switch automatically, it makes it possible to create incredibly easier cartoon animations. Laying with lockable effectors gives you the power to accurately animate characters with scene interaction. In addition, you can perfectly match the motion files with different body shapes in our motion library, even adjusting the character's stride or changing the kind of movement.
Smart IK (inverse kinematics)
The simple and functional design distinguishes Cartoon Animator from other 2D animation tools. The intuitive 2D in IK / FK systems automatically switch invisibly, so the character pose for animation is a fluid and logical process. Simply lock the character's feet for a perfect, non-slippery foot contact, and lock the character's hand for precise interaction with the props or stage.
Easy editing of IK
– Stretches, squats and hip rotation simplified by moving the hip bone.
– Feet and hands easy to lock for unlimited movement possibilities.
– Position character effectors for precise IK interaction.
– Preserve or reverse the direction of joint curvature during animation editing.
Intuitive IK / FK switch
– Perform drag-and-drop effects for IK editing, directly rotate the joins for FK editing.
– Intuitive editing by pose without changing IK or FK mode.
– A transformation timeline track can retain the end effector constraints and its effective scope.
– Define the keys only on the selected body parts or on the full movement layers of the body.
– Freely lay end segments of any character – head, hands and feet.
– Expandable median segments with elastics like elbow, waist, knee.
– After releasing the stretch, the segment can resume its original length.
– Stretch the neck and torso parts by locking the hands and feet.
– smoothly interpolate stretch animation and add a motion curve for control of timing.
Accurate interaction between the scene and the character
– Lock hands and feet to interact with objects in the scene with precision.
– IK strains – use "Keep the rotation of effort" to tilt the wrist or fold the wrist, or use "Keep the angle of the effector" to maintain the angle of the feet on the pedal of the skateboard or the bike.
– Use the "Keep the Fold Direction" option to make sure that the character's elbow or knee is always bending in the right direction.
– Lock your hand and feet to create a creepy spider-like motion.
Works with all kinds of cartoon characters
– Fixed animation of back knee flexion for quadruple animals.
– Use Shift + Drag to change the length of the bone between two bone segments, producing a uniform transformation effect such as the movement of the gorilla's arm.
– The same effect can apply to breathing animation or neck stretching.
– Use the rotation of the final effector to allow the dog to sit naturally.
Smart Motion Retargeting
A unique animation feature automatically translates movements into different character styles with different body scales. Smart Motion Retargeting correctly applies the collected motion files to different body shapes, automatically aligns the characters on the motion pose, regardless of its initial pose settings, innovatively creates different styles of motion performance.
Adapt movements to any character scale
– More problems of foot slip, sinking or floating caused by the difference in the scale of the characters' bones.
– Library animation applies perfectly to all types of template characters.
– Works with all model-based movements – human biped, quadruped, wings, bones of the spine.
IK Motion Creative Varieties
– Align character bones automatically with motion data, regardless of the initial pose setting of the character.
– Recalculate the initial pose shift of the character for precise editing of the animation.
– Change the stride of characters or arm distance by changing the overall scale of motion data.
– Adjust the end effector bone ratio for precise character-to-object interaction.
Create an IK rig
Generate 2D animated characters ready for IK, CTA4 provides standardized IK controls for model-based characters. We also added the Auto IK rig for characters imported by Photoshop. For free characters created, users can now create a custom graphical interface from the Custom Rig GUI.
Auto IK Rig
– Auto IK Rig for imported Photoshop template characters (PSD).
– Works for all character models – Human, Quadruped, Wings, Spine.
– Default Human End effect presets – tip, ankle, finger and wrist
– Free to add an IK lock to certain bone segments
– Automatically assign end effectors to free bone characters, thus allowing for a custom IK definition
Custom graphical interface
– Capture a character with a custom pose to create a character GUI.
– Import an image file as a custom image.
– Move and place the effector locks for an ideal layout.
– Specify the size of bone, segment enabled / disabled in the UI display.
Creation of 360 heads
This WIP 2 shows how Reallusion crosses the boundaries of 2D art and offers 2D animators a convenient way to create characters with advanced animation and vivid expressions. The evolution of 360 simplifies the workflow for the creation of heads, the configuration of expression and directly at the heart of the animation with the key editing face, puppetry and the timeline system. In addition to launching a set of 360 assets and a new professional animation library, users also have the ability to convert existing content into 360 heads with a full range of motion.
Quickly turn a 2D face into a 3D head
3D Head Creator turns 2D images into stylish 3D characters with movements of up to 360 degrees for extremely rich performance. Round-trip integration of Photoshop for editing multi-angle characters in and out of 3D Head Creator.
Anchor Nine Head – Turning directions
– Inherit basic angle settings from the quick configuration
– Transform and deform head sprites for a perfect 3D turn
– Optional FFD resolution from 2×2 (perspective correction) to 5×5 (precise shape definition)
– Masking functions outside the face to create 3D illusion
Smart Designs to speed up multi-angle adjustments
– Copy and paste the definition of the angle
– Install the mirrors from one side to the other, invert or replace the sprites to meet the angle requirements
– Onion peel – correct placement of the sprite with reference of neighboring facility
– Average – averages the angle adjustment value from two selected points
Add additional decorative objects
– Besides the main features of the face, users can freely add other decorative elements
– The cat has mustaches and the band of the nose perfectly mixed at the base of the spinning head
– The same techniques can be used to accent a 3D effect with layers of light and dark tones
Definition of the free angle – up to 360 °
– More than creating a spinning head, you can give a complete turn to a simple shaped creature, even a moody bird
– Add freely angle points to configure the appearance of the character when the head is spinning
– Each angle contains data on the transformation, deformation, and sprite change of the sprites.
– A total of 25 optional angles is provided and a perfect 360 ° character can be achieved by correctly adding the angle definition for horizontal and vertical turns
360 head design with Photoshop layers
– Complete PSD back-and-forth workflow to CTA for 360 head creation
– The PSD character template is extended with corner layers for sprite change
– Use multiple layers of image to accentuate the depth, such as the nose of a hog
– Build the layer hierarchy using a simple naming rule, for example. Parent> Child
– The 360 Head Creator can generate and return angle definitions to Photoshop. New PSD layers are generated for 360-degree adjustments.
Configuration of the 3D expression
– The Cartoon Animator expression setup is improved for the new 360 performance
– Transform and distort facial sprites to create 3D type expressions
– Turn on Smooth mode to get an animation of extremely smooth face shapes
– Easily guide the movement of the head using Gizmo
– Combine with Key Key Editor Editor for amazing results!
New generation of 360 creative assets
– Shuffle and match facial features to create new 360 ° characters
– Dynamic hairstyles and accessories can also include multiple viewing angles
– Combine 360 Head with a selected body style for a perfect Smart IK animation
360 animation controls and timeline
– Head Turn Gizmo – Easily guide the direction of the head with the help of the mouse cursor, a quick way to set the tempo of the animation
– The face key editor superimposes precise facial expressions. You can perform detailed adjustment by selecting facial features, choosing from a list of expressions and customizing with muscular morphing sliders.
– The puppet for the face is improved to generate expressions with dynamic head shots
– Use transform and distort to exaggerate the cartoon's performance
• Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 (64 bit).
• Dual core CPU or higher
• 4 GB of RAM or more recommended
• 10 GB free hard disk space or more recommended
• Display resolution: 1,440 x 900 or more
• Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce 9800 GX2 or higher / ATI Radeon HD 4890 Series or higher
• Video memory: 1 GB of RAM or more recommended
Reallusion Cartoon Animator 4.0.0426.1 Pipeline:
Reallusion Cartoon Animator 4.0 Resource Pack:
A flawless stay