As of today, in the event of a lack of agreement, positive agreement or late Brexit, EU citizens will have to enter the EU. United Kingdom after March 29, 2019 for (each question is independent of the other):
- Have a visa?
- Use their passport instead of their national identity card (if they have any)?
- Fill a landing card?
- Have their fingerprints been checked when they travel with a biometric visa?
- Have their fingerprints been verified / taken in any case?
- Justify why they come to the UK?
- If they come to the UK to visit a family member, provide information about the person they are visiting (both when they stay at that person 's home and at home). they stay in a hotel)?
- If they come to the UK to visit a friend, give them information about the person they are visiting (both when they stay at that person and when they are there). stay in a hotel)?
- If you have a positive answer to one of the three questions above, is this information only provided orally, informally and unregistered to border services officers?