cable – Ethernet back-to-back wiring

I have to wire two cat 6 jacks, each in a different room, so that a switch connected to each one via a connecting cable can communicate.

What standard of wiring should I use:

1) T-568A at both ends?
2) T-568A at one end and T-568B at the other?
3) A completely different standard and which one?

The diagram shows the requirement more clearly.

Thank you.

enter the description of the image here