Do I have to stop paying my $ 5,000 credit card debt if I am a tenant, age 63, with a disability of less than $ 100,000? savings and no work?


You should withdraw money from your savings to pay off your debt.

If you stop paying, the credit card company will sue you and win. They will then fill the savings anyway. However, at this stage, the amount of interest, fees and legal fees will be well over $ 5,000.