Here is the scenario before my question:
- Have a domain (dulwa.com) bought at shop.ohodomain.com
- Have purchased AWS LightSail
- Plesk is installed on LightSail
Tasks I have done so far:
- Adding A records (from the web interface of my shop.ohodomain.com) to point to LightSail Public IP.
- Added name servers provided by LightSail to my domain name servers (from shop.ohodomain.com web interface)
The picture below shows Plesk's DNS settings
Below is the picture of LightSail Global DNS Zone
- The website indicates the error "ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED" when attempting to access via a web browser.
- When you try to ping the Web site through a command prompt, the error message "The ping request could not find the" "error message. host dulwa.com Check the name and try again. " is generated.
NOTE: According to dnschecker.org, it is confirmed that the dulwa.com NS records point to the name servers created by the LightSail instance. A records, however, are not.
Do I miss something to properly map the domain on my side? Any help would be very helpful.