I'm using a verified list, I've set it up to use catch-all emails. I've tried two different tote services with exactly the same problem.
I only test with 1 article and 1 article / account per URL in a project.
I checked it to delete the email when the check is found
E-mails are deleted when they find it, but not all e-mails are found by GSA. Right now, we have thousands of e-mails that I have checked later by manually connecting to the mail server. Each email has a verification URL or login information. And the GSA does not detect it and therefore gives me an incredibly low verified handwriting.
Check the screenshots.