The steps I took:
- TWRP flashed with Odin
- Made of backup
- LineageOS 14.1 flashed with TWRP
- SuperSU flashed with TWRP
- Open GApps flashed with TWRP
- There was a problem, Google Play Services was still crashing, I decided to restore the ROM stock
- Restored the backup I made in 2 with TWRP
- Opened my restored system and decided to encrypt the device
- Either the encryption failed itself or I disturbed it
- After restarting, unsuccessful encryption continues to appear
- I've restored the backup of 2 again, I still get an unsuccessful encryption
- I flashed LineageOS again – I started well
- Once again, I restored the backup of 2 again, I still get an unsuccessful encryption
In the meantime I wiped it
The data and
System several times.
So it seems that the ROM in stock continues to see information about the cryptographic process failing, even though I erased the 4 partitions mentioned above. An interesting part is that LineageOS plug in.
Any ideas on how to put the ROM back in stock?