I am trying to import a year of data from a list of SharePoint 2010 servers to a new list of SharePoint 2016 servers:
- I've built the 2016 list to reflect the design of the 2010 list, and linked to both from the MS Access.
- I've built an access query that displays the last 365 days of data from the 2010 share point list.
Ideally, I would like to take these results and INSERT in the list of 2016 share points, but I have to answer the following puzzle:
- The 2010 and 2016 lists both have columns of type "Choice (menu in which to choose)"
- The 2010 and 2016 lists contain columns of type "Calculated (calculation based on other columns)".
- The 2010 and 2016 lists both have a date column where the date is [Today’s date].
For each of the above situations, I would like to transfer the original value of the column. How can I do this?