Webroot provides a user-friendly interface. You can easily manage all webroot applications from one place. It also protects your device against ransomware. This is a kind of malicious file that enters your device and blocks all your data. It also threatens to delete all your data. In order to keep your important data, you have to pay the ransom. However, Webroot also protects you from ransomware.
Webroot Download – The Webroot antivirus provides multilayer protection to your PC. It also protects your computer against all advanced definitions of the virus. In this article, we will learn the steps to uninstall Webroot antivirus.
Steps to Uninstall Webroot from Mac PC – Webroot Download
If you have Webroot Download on your Mac PC, you can uninstall it by doing the following:
• First open your Mac PC by pressing the power button.
• Once the PC is open, you have to go to the menu icon.
• Next, go to the Webroot icon available on the screen.
• Once you have reached the Webroot icon, continue and click on it.
• In addition, you must select 'Stop SecureAnywhere' from the drop-down menu.
• In the next step, you must select 'confirm' if you are prompted to close SecureAnywhere.
• Now go to the 'Doc' on your PC.
• Locate the finder icon and click on it to open the finder on your Mac PC.
• Then you have to open the 'applications directory' available on the left side of the window.
• Now you need to drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere icon to the trash, available in doc.
• Finally, you must click on the 'Uninstall' option to confirm the deletion.
Steps to Uninstall Webroot from Microsoft Windows 10 – Webroot Download
We discussed the different steps to uninstall Webroot from Microsoft Windows 10:
• Move your mouse cursor in the lower left corner of your computer screen.
• In addition, click on the available windows icon to get the menu.
• Now you have to select 'setting' in the open menu list.
• Then you have to click on the "system" in the open window.
• A window will open once you click on the "System" option.
• Next, you must 'select applications and features' in the left pane of the opened window.
• Now you will get a list of the applications installed on your computer.
• From there, you must select an application that you want to uninstall from your computer.
• In addition, you must click on the 'uninstall' available on the screen.
• Finally, you must click on the "Uninstall" button to confirm the uninstallation process.
FAQ – Webroot Download
webroot free download
webroot download for Windows 10
webroot access code
Code of access to the root Web SecureAnywhere
geek webroot team download mac
To learn more about Webroot, you can visit www.webroot.com/safe. You can also call our toll-free number if you have a question about Webroot. You can contact our toll-free number if you have another technical problem.