I’m wondering if this race is balanced or not. I appreciate all criticism. Here are the traits:
- Darkvision: You have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
- Fey: Your creature typ is fey rather than humanoid.
- Otherworldly Inspiration: You have 4 Otherworldly Inspiration dice, each one of which is a d6. You regain all dice when you finnish a long rest.
- Fey Charm: As an action you can force a creature to make a Wisdom saving throw. If the creature fails, it becomes charmed by you for one minute, during which you have to Concentrate as if on a spell. The spell ends early if you or any of your allies deal damage to the creature. While charmed in this way, a creature can do nothing but use its movement to approach you in a safe manner. It stops moving when it’s 5 feet away from you, instead it just stares at you and listens to your voice. Using this ability costs you two Otherworldly Inspiration dice.
- Dark Muse: As a reaction when a creature that can hear you makes an ability check, you can roll one of your Otherworldly Inspiration dice and add the number to the results of the Creature’s ability check. The Otherworldly Inspiration dice rolled is expended.