I've read the Google recommendation of Mueller, Ohye, Kupke to make infinite scrolling compatible with SEO, but I do not think that applies to a page with ever-changing lists?
My questions / if you can confirm / comment:
- Because the content of my listing page is constantly changing, Mueller's
This recommendation is not at all useful because it requires content
constant for at least several weeks at a time?
- I've read indexers can not mimic user actions such as scrolling,
therefore, the action of infinite scrolling by the user will not be selected
up and only the first page is indexed. Then only the first game of
The list of HREF links will be indexed?
- My infinite scrolling strategy basically uses a Load More button
below the window, which triggers when you reach the bottom and
possibly expose the button. Will the indexer not look for this
button beyond the window and continue to 'click on it' And then continue
to index new HREF individual links? Or is the loading button more
- So, how do you do something like this SEO friendly – if all you
want indexed are the details when you click, not the list page?
- How does Quora and many other similar sites with content added by the user do so (without pagination)?
Thank you in advance.