I am a beginning graduate student in Mathematics soon and I am planning to self-study Numerical Analysis and Numerical Linear Algebra. I know there are already reference-request questions about this, but I am looking for some more specific books.
I am looking for books in the following categories:
- Books with difficult problems, and solutions in the back (ideal)
- Books with difficult problems
- Books with solutions in the back
- Books with separate solution manuals
- Problem books (ideally with solutions in the back, or solution manuals)
Could you please recommend me some textbooks, and tell me in which category they are? Thank you very much, any recommendations are immensely appreciated!