I have a network problem in my system.
├──AP(router) — WAN
All linked by ethernet,
and my device uses RT5350 as HW, U-BOOT 2017 and OpenWRT 18.06 as SW.
The problem is that all ports stop sending packet when my device is booting.
As a bunch of tests, I figured out that
- Unmanaged switch stop sending right away (CCTV2 cannot send packet to WAN)
- AP stops after few seconds (CCTV1 cannot send packet to WAN), but can reply to ICMP ping from wireless medium.
- Holding my device to its bootloader sequence(like entering tftp) makes same problem
ifconfig eth0 downafter entering OS on my device makes same problem
ifconfig eth0 up, all were recovered right away
- AP’s mac address table has been lost whenever it stops
- AP received RX-Pause storm from my device right before stopping during eth0 interface were downed!
- But my device sends no packet at all, at least on wireshark, tcpdump, ngrep.
- Managed switch (CISCO SG220P, SG300, Netgear GS308E, Soltech SFC400GM) had no matter.
- It has nothing to do with STP, CDP, LLDP. I turned off it on SG220P but it works well.
What is the reason of this problem?
And how could I fix my network and device?