Richardson RazorSQL 8.3.0 Software macOS | 76.9 MB
RazorSQL is an SQL query tool, a database browser, an SQL editor, and a database administration tool for Windows, (Mac OSX), Linux, and Solaris.
Advanced connection functions
* Built-in support for DB2, Derby / JavaDB, Firebird, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise and Sybase SQL Anywhere. You can also connect to any database that supports JDBC or ODBC (Windows only), such as Access, Daffodil, H2, Ingres, Interbase, SQL Mimer, Mckoi, Paradox, Pervasive, Pointbase, Solid, and Teradata.
* PHP MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server bridges for connecting to MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQL Server databases via PHP. Allows remote access to MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server databases running on PHP-compatible web servers.
* An MS SQL Server ASP bridge for connecting to SQL Server databases via ASP. Allows remote access to SQL Server databases running behind ASP-compatible web servers
* A RazorSQL JDBC bridge for connection to databases via a JEE / J2EE application server or a servlet container
Database Tools Database Tools and SQL
* Create, edit and delete tables and views
* * Create and delete indexes and sequences
* * Create and delete stored procedures, functions, packages, and triggers
* * Create and delete databases and users
* Table editing tool
* * Edit stored procedures, functions, packages, and triggers
* Describe tables and views
* Generate a DDL tool to generate a table, view, and index DDL.
* See the contents of tables and views
* * See the contents of stored procedures, functions, packages, and triggers
* SQL query builder for select, insert, update, and delete statements
* Export data as text, HTML, XML, Excel, delimited file format or as insertion instruction
* Import data into tables from delimited files, Excel files or fixed width files
* Execute stored procedures
* * SQL Explain Plan tool
* SQL Query Planner
* Compare the data in the table or the results of the query
* File comparison tool
* Zip utility to view / extract Zip and Jar files
* File System Browser
* Database metadata viewer (functions, types, etc.)
* Command line interface for running RazorSQL tools from the command line.
SQL editor SQL editor
* Automatic completion for tables and columns
* Automatic column search
* Automatic table consultation
* SQL trainer
* Support for parameterized queries
* Execute, Execute Fetch All and Execute Batch
* Multi-tabular display of the results of the query
* Sortable query results
* Filterable query results
* Searchable search results
* SQL history for all queries and record requests by connection
* Automatic function search for all supported programming languages and automatic method search for Java and JSP
* Options in the Query List, Tag List, and Function / Method List for clickable display of queries, tags, or functions / methods contained in the editor
* File tools such as head, tail, get section, search / search regex, move, copy, rename, delete, size and get information.
* Ahead Key functionality for population in one click of user-defined text
* Find regular expressions, search / replace, search / replace in files
* Matching Bracket, Match Tag, and Goto Line commands
* Print support for the publisher's content and the results of the query
* Supports dozens of file encodings
* Integrated and custom user templates
* Keep-Alive connection
* Plug-in API (allows users to add custom features to RazorSQL)
Database Browser Database Browser
* A tree to navigate in database objects
* Use database-specific system queries provided by RazorSQL or queries provided by the user for database navigation, or browse database structures with the help of the parameters of the database. default JDBC / ODBC driver.
* Visualization of content in one click on tables, views, etc.
* Column information, including column name, keys, data type, nullable information, etc.
* * Displays information about objects such as procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, constraints, sequences, and so on.
* Generate a single click of DDL for tables, views, and indexes.
* Search the tables and view the data.
* One-click generation of SQL queries for selection, insertion, update and deletion.
Requires OS X 10.7 or later
Home page –
Recommend the download link | Please tell me Thank you Keep the topic live