I'm implementing a cruise ship booking site on Magento 2.3.
I do not know which modules or files I need to implement steps 3 and 5 below?
(User feeds on the website)
- Guest sails through the available cruises. Choose one by adding to the basket. Click on "Order"
- The guest gives the names and addresses of the passengers, recorded on the payment page of notices and payments. Clicks "Place order"
- The system must connect to the cruise provider via an API and make a reservation "on hold".
- In case of a successful "suspended" reservation, the system must process the payment via the payment gateway.
- If payment is successful, the system must connect to the cruise provider and request that the "pending" reservation be converted to a "confirmed" booking.
I have the Cruise Provider API (which is in SOAP) – so no problem here.
Which modules should I replace or in which files should I write my code to perform steps 3 and 5?