I am new to Orocommerce and I think I have found the right solution for my future project. But first, I want to install OroCommerce, OroCRM and OroPlatform on my local Windows machine in a development environment. I would like to install a prototype that I could customize and extend. After a few weeks of testing, I managed to install orocommerce 3.1.5, orocrm 3.1.6 and oroplatform 3.1.6 under xampp3.2.3 on Windows 10
All (three) in different directories:
C: Data tools xampp-7.2.16 htdocs oroco3t
C: Data tools xampp-7.2.16 htdocs orocrm316
C: Data tools xampp-7.2.16 htdocs oropla316
Same procedure for installation:
2) Launch the Windows command prompt
3) set PATH = C: Data tools xampp-7.2.16 php ;% PATH%
4) Navigate to the source directory, for example C: Data tools xampp-7.2.16 htdocs orocom3.1.6
5) run: dial install -dry-run (check it's missing something)
6) create an empty database in mysql (under xampp) with phpmyadmin
7) update the name of the database in config / parameters.yml
8) launch: composer install -prefer-dist -no-dev
9) execute: php bin / console oro: install -env = dev -timeout = 24000
php bin / console oro: assets: install -timeout = 24000
10) run: php bin / console oro: message queue: consume
All successfully installed, the output information:
Oro Application has been successfully installed in dev mode.
To run an application in the prod mode, run the cache: clear command with the -env = prod parameter.
Make sure that at least one customer service is running. Use the oro: message-queue: consume command to launch a consumer service instance. See https://oroinc.com/orocrm/doc/current/install-upgrade/post-install-steps#activate-background-tasks for more information.
What are the next steps. How can I start the web interface to start the application? The URL: "http: // localhost / oropla316" that I mentioned during the installation.
Configuration of the administration.
URL of the application (http: // localhost): http: // localhost / oropla316
Name of the organization (ORO):
is not accessible, even the web server on Xampp is running and the databases are accessible. What are the next steps after installation?