This is available, in somewhat incomplete form, for Bestiary 1
While I’m not aware of a source that has done this analysis for all currently printed creatures, an enterprising individual on Reddit manually combed through Bestiary 1 to work this out for that book. Their analysis comes with some qualifiers, namely:
- Positive and Negative damage was not considered, due to the large numbers of creatures immune to each.
- Alignment based damage was not considered, due to being subject to GM discretion.
- Weapon damage types were not considered, as many weapon resistances have built in means to bypass them.
Recreating the table of the post’s data below, we see that:
- Fire is most commonly resisted, while Force and Sonic are least commonly resisted
- Poison is by far the most common immunity, while Sonic and Force are the least common immunities
- Fire and Cold are the only significant weaknesses, and are similarly common