power – Looking for an adaptor to use my computer from France in Uruguay

Uruguay uses 220V at 50Hz mains power supply similarly to European countries. The plugs are mostly type F, commonly known as Schuko:

Type F power plug

Or type C, commonly known as Europlugs:

type c socket
(source: worldstandards.eu)

Coming from France, this means that in most cases you will not need an adaptor. However, you might find other types of sockets – type I and type L – for which an adaptor is required. This assumes that you are using appliances with type F plugs.