problem with proxies since this morning update

since the last update installed this morning, I have problems with the program, I start my campaigns and after a few minutes I see a lot of download failure messages, so I stop them campaigns when i restart the campaigns i get an error message on misconfigured proxies, checking my proxies shows that my private proxies have been deactivated, I reactivate them and I restart the campaigns and everything works for another 10 minutes then the same thing happens I see failed downloads and check my proxies and all my private proxies are deactivated again.