Registration of the British company | Talk Web Hosting


As a potential sole owner (at the moment) of a future graphic design and web design company, I would obviously like to register the company in the UK. It's a new adventure for me, so I try to see where to go best.

Would I be better off choosing to register as a limited liability company and register with the companies corporation? I see that this can be done online for a small fee and in 24 hours. But, as a public limited company, is it possible as a sole proprietor? According to what I've read, doing it online also sends the information to the HMRC for tax purposes.

Or should I take another road?

Thank you.