It’s pretty simple, what I want, I think:
- 1 local/offline-only calendar on the phone (default Samsung app)
- 1 on-line exchange calendar (automatically synced)
- ability to show one or the other or both at the same time in the same view
- notifications coming from both calendars, as if they’re both local
I do NOT want:
- to associate a google account with the phone
- the gmail app to be in any way involved
- to accept Samsung’s request to hold my personal information for 5 years on their servers
- any kind of sync involving e-mail, contacts etc etc.
It amazes me that this seems nearly impossible to do. Is it/how?