windows registry – office activation with kms fails (ERROR CODE: 0x80070005)

I tried to activate my office with a persnoak working kms of mine.

c:Program FilesMicrosoft OfficeOffice16>cscript ospp.vbs /act
Microsoft (R) Windows Script Host Version 5.812
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Installed product key detected - attempting to activate the following product:
SKU ID: 85dd8b5f-eaa4-4af3-a628-cce9e77c9a03
LICENSE NAME: Office 19, Office19ProPlus2019VL_KMS_Client_AE edition
Last 5 characters of installed product key: 6MWKP
ERROR CODE: 0x80070005
ERROR DESCRIPTION: Run the following: cscript ospp.vbs /ddescr:0x80070005
NOTICE: A KB article has been detected for activation failure: 0x80070005

I checked in the web and I tried to change the key’s permission in safe mode:


I tried to enable network service full control and checked the option to change all the subkeys.
and I get the error that registry editor cannot set security in the key selected , or some of its subkeys.

does anyone have a clue how to solve this issue? the office activation fails.

windows – Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))

I have a script some of which is looking for pending updates on domain workstations. It iterates the following code on all the members of the computer.

$Command = (((New-Object -ComObject Microsoft.Update.Session).CreateupdateSearcher()).Search("IsInstalled=0")).updates  
$Updates = Invoke-Command -ComputerName $Com -Credential $Cred -ScriptBlock {$Command}

But when I run the code (on the local DC server, just run $Command or remotely by running $Updates), I get the following error:

Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))
    + CategoryInfo          : OperationStopped: (:) (), UnauthorizedAccessException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.UnauthorizedAccessException
    + PSComputerName        : SERVER_NAME

I've also tried running the code locally, but the same error occurs.


I know there is a permissions problem, but I do not know where to fix it. By the way, I prefer to solve the problem in Powershell, not by modifying a GPO or another parameter. I want to do it without supervision.

Command Line – The basic application – / LM / W3SVC / 10 / ROOT & # 39; could not start the process with the command line ErrorCode = 0x80070005 & # 39;

On my server, I can start the .exe and see my localhost: 5000 website without any problem. But this is not the case on the Internet. When I check the server log, I see this:

The application & LM / W3SVC / 10 / ROOT & # 39; with the physical root & # 39; C: inetpub wwwroot … httpdocs & # 39; could not start the process with the command line "C: inetpub wwwroot … httpdocs MyAppli.exe" at stage & # 39; AssignProcessToJobObject & # 39 ;, ErrorCode = & # 39; 0x80070005, port assigned 29500, retryCounter

And when I try to log the IIS module AspNetCore Module V2 for the same reason:

Warning: Unable to create stdoutLogFile D: inetpub wwwroot … httpdocs logs stdout_20190903015718_3008.log, ErrorCode = 0x80070005 & # 39;

Any good suggestion will be really nice

WatiN IE Access refused. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))

We have a problem with WatiN trying to use browser.Eval () (browser is IE) we get denied access:

(Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED)).

I've tried to launch IE (Edge) as an administrator and disable the protection mode. But always the same mistake.

Screenshot of attached screen:

enter the description of the image here

Note: Tried to add the site to a trusted site and try other similar options, but no luck:

  1. OS: Windows Server 2012 R2
  2. IE: Edge
  3. Site: Sharepoint 2016