- SharePoint 2016 MinRole Farm with the latest hotfix KB4475590 (September / 2019) Security Update for SharePoint Enterprise Server 2016 Core.
- Scheduled incremental scans are not running although, in Central Administration, the date and time of the next incremental crawl are updated in the Manage Cumulative View. content sources, but nothing really happens.
- If I manually trigger an incremental scan, it works fine.
- No errors were recorded in the ULS logs or in the event viewer.
- The scheduler timer job on the search server is not running, even though I click Run Now, it does not seem to work.
- In Central Administration> Server In Battery, the server with the role application with search displays Compliant: No (Hotfix) and I have clicked the Correct link. After a certain amount of time, the compliance status does not change to Yes.
Things I tried to solve the problem without success:
Stop the search services on the server and the timer service by clearing the configuration cache and restarting all services.
reset index, manually start the full scan and configure the scheduled incremental scan, which will not run either.
created a new content source and configured incremental crawls to see if it will run in this new content source and that did not happen either.
An idea or suggestions about the problem and how to solve it?
is there a way to display the IP address of the front-end Web server on the main page of a site? I have a table at the bottom of my main page where I would like to store the code. I'm doing load balancing and I'd like to have an indication of the server I'm typing by displaying the WFE IP address at the bottom.