File size: 13 Mb
AIMP is a powerful audio player that lets you listen to your favorite music with exceptional sound quality.
Its appearance resembles that of another classic audio player (Winamp), so you will get used to it very quickly. It can also be personalized with skins. The program includes an 18-band equalizer, a viewing window for viewing rhythmic visual effects, and a playlist editor for organizing your audio files. A nice fade effect makes your song list look like an endless music loop, and a convenient volume normalization function prevents drastic volume changes between tracks. In addition, the main functions of the player can be easily controlled by global keyboard shortcuts. Besides playing music, AIMP offers three additional utilities which also allow you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the famous ee BASS audio, so it's easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and extend the functionality of the player. Audio Lirary, Tape Recorder, Audio / CD Grabber Converter and Tag Editor …
Support for a large number of formats and playlists …
Work with multiple playlists immediately, create bookmarks, play queue …
Design Great functionality and user-friendly interface …
* Supported audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP +, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
* Good functionality and user friendly interface
* Equalizer with 18 sliders and built-in sound effects: Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
* 32-bit sound processing: for crystal clear sound
* Works with a few playlists: listen to one, work with others
* Plug-in support: you can add new utilities or extend already exists, and connect certain Winamp plugins: Input, Gen, DSP
* Automatic closing manager
* Internet radio: listen and capture!
* Bookmarks and queues
* Keyboard shortcuts: customizable local and global keyboard shortcuts
* Multilingual interface
* Support for multi-user mode: few users work on a single computer? This is not a problem!
* Full support for Unicode
* File search: file search by all open playlists
* Many program options
* Small distributive size
* Audio converter: any supported audio file can be encoded in WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
* Audio Grabber: the audio CD track can be encoded in WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
* Tape recorder: capture sound from any audio device in your system in mp3, ogg, wav or wma format
* Advanced tag editor: Modify ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, WMA tags. Group rename, group editing and sort the files by one of the templates.
* Audio library