Languages: English | Size of the file: 23.56 MB
gSyncit lets you synchronize Outlook calendars, contacts, notes, and tasks with your Google, Toodledo, Todoist, Pocket Informant Online, Evernote, Simplenote, and Nozbe accounts. It also supports synchronization of calendars and contacts with iCloud, AOL, Yahoo! many other services that support CardDav and CalDav access.
The largest shopping center
What's new in gSyncit 5:
Improved synchronization performance:
Faster synchronization with Google and other supported services.
Google Calendar attachments:
Synchronize attachments between Outlook and Google events.
Google Contact Contact Area:
Synchronize the Google Apps domain global address list with Outlook contacts.
Filtering CalDav keywords:
Filter CalDav events using keyword filtering options.
Online participants to the informant:
Synchronize participants between Outlook and Informant Online.
Synchronization of basic tasks with Todoist (requires a Todoist premium account).
– Use gSyncit to sync Outlook with mobile / desktop devices or with another Outlook installation.
– Sync with calendars, contacts, tasks, and notes from your Google Account.
– Synchronize with Toodledo, Todoist, Pocket Informant, Evernote, Simplenote, DropBox and Nozbe
– Synchronize with CalDav and CardDav services like iCloud, AOL, Yahoo and Memotoo
– Synchronize calendar attachments with Google and CalDav events
– Duplicate removal wizard to search for and delete duplicates in Outlook folders.
– Synchronize calendars, contacts, notes and Outlook tasks with ONE and TWO WAY.
– Synchronize Outlook categories with the colors of Google Calendar events.
– Synchronize with multiple Outlook profiles and service accounts (for example, multiple Google Accounts).
– Automatically matches entries to avoid duplicates during synchronization.
– Customize sync options to control how, when, and what you want to sync.
– Keyword category filters and Outlook to control which Outlook content you want to synchronize.
– Advanced options to synchronize Outlook items based on categories.
Main features of gSyncit 5:
GOOGLE EVENT ATTACHMENTS:
Sync attachments to Google / Outlook events.
GOOGLE DOMAIN CONTACT SYNC:
Synchronize Google's contact list with Outlook (including photos).
Support for basic synchronization between Todoist and Outlook
FILTERING KEYWORDS CALDAV:
Advanced filtering of event keywords for CalDav and Google events.
Ability to assign default availability / visibility when synchronizing with CalDav services.
GOOGLE EVENT COLOR SUPPORT:
Added the ability to synchronize the colors of Google events with Outlook categories.
TWO-CHANNEL NOTE SYNCHRONIZATION WITH GMAIL:
Synchronize Outlook notes with a Gmail mailbox for bidirectional sync of notes between Outlook and Gmail.
GOOGLE ACCOUNT AUTHENTICATION SUPPORT:
Update all Google sync operations to use open authentication for improved security.
SYNC OF DISTRIBUTION LIST OF CONTACTS:
Synchronize Outlook distribution lists with Google groups.
ADVANCED KEYWORD FILTERS:
Filtering the updated keys job to support the combination criteria such as begins with, contains, ends with, and is equal to.
Support for synchronizing Outlook tasks with Todoist task lists.
SUPPORT CALDAV & CARDDAV:
Supports synchronization with CalDav and CardDav for the exchange of calendar, contact and task information with iCloud, AOL, Fruxx, Yahoo, Memotoo and many other "DAV" compatible services. Also includes support for synchronizing attachments for calendar events.
COMPATIBILITY OF MICROSOFT .NET v4.0.3:
Migration of all existing components to the latest version of Microsoft .Net v4.0 for future compatibility with Windows and .Net versions.
ECONOMY OF ENERGY:
Disable synchronization when using the battery.
– BUGFIX: Fixes the problem where note line breaks are not synchronized correctly.
– Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 or higher
– Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Firebox
– Microsoft Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
– Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and Office 365 (desktop client)
The 64-bit version requires Outlook 2010/2013/2016 64-bit and not just 64-bit Windows. Otherwise, install the 32-bit version of gSyncit, even if you are using 64-bit Windows. You can confirm the "bit" version of Outlook used in the File / Help or File / Accounts panel of Outlook.
Download from UploadGig
Download from Rapidgator
The largest shopping center