Use native overclocking to control clock speed, voltage, power and blower
properties of your GPUs. Awesome Miner provides the unique feature of
perform overclocking operations for AMD and nVidia graphics processors without using
all external applications.
In addition to the native overclocking function, synchronization can also be done via
remote control of MSI Afterburner.
Overclocking can automatically be applied on a large scale across the entire
mining farm based on the current extraction algorithm.
The profit switching feature will optimize extraction for maximum profitability
based on statistics from both standard and multi-coin deposits. Access all
popular mining basins with just a click to start with for profit mining
Use this test to let Awesome Miner test several exploration algorithms and
Mining software and measure the hashrate and energy consumption for each of them
optimize profit switching decisions.
Current power consumption is displayed for AMD and nVidia graphics processors,
regardless of the operating software used. Mining profit is calculated
and displayed in real time based on the current power consumption, hashrate and
the current mining pool.
Any encrypted currency, any software
Includes support for more than 40 of the most popular mining software. Several hundred
cryptographic currencies are included in statistics and income information. Full
the flexibility to add and deploy any software, algorithm, crypto
currency and mining pool.
View and monitor GPU properties, including clock speed, fan speed, power
consumption and temperature. Define the actions to take in case of failure or failure of a GPU
run too hot.
Windows and Linux
Manage and monitor GPU miners on Windows or Linux. Impressive
Miner Remote Agent supports both platforms.
Manage and monitor all common ASIC devices without installing any software on the
Supported ASIC minors include, but are not limited to: Bitmain Antminer, Baikal,
Canaan Avalon, DragonMint, Hyperbit, iBeLink, Innosilicon, Obelisk and
Bitmain Antminer is a very popular ASIC miner and all Antminer models are fully
supported, including automatic configuration features for privileged API access,
firmware upgrades and default pool configuration.
Awesome Miner can also interact with the custom Antminer firmware provided by
Braiins-OS and AsicFW.
Automation and SSH
Automate extraction operations by defining triggers and macros where the ASIC
minor may be required to perform operations such as changing the mining pool or
restart the ASIC minor. Any SSH command can be sent to an ASIC minor, for
example to force a reboot or shudown.
Profit switching on ASIC miners uses profitability information for mining pools and
parts to prioritize mining in the most profitable pool.
Notifications and recovery
Use the predefined rules or set custom rules to take full control of the extraction.
operations. High temperature detection, slowness of mining progress, suspended miners
and disconnected minors. Automatic restart of minors, with fully customizable
triggers and actions. Define custom rules to automate tasks and configuration schedules.
Notifications are displayed in the user interface and can also be sent by email or email.
Web hooks. With a subscription to cloud services also in the form of Telegram App notifications
and SMS messages.
Use the HTTP API to interact with Awesome Miner from external applications and
have access to surveillance information about minors. Use the API to provide
and control the extraction via external applications.
Use the powerful built-in C # script engine to create custom triggers and actions.
Develop custom C # scripts for monitoring and running the extraction and pool
History of the dashboard and mines
The dashboard gives an overview of all miners in operation and their overall performance.
income, profits and energy consumption.
View long-term logging history, generate charts, and export CSV data to Excel for
even more powerful data processing and visualization.
Organize the miners
Organize your miners using groups of miners to manage a greater number
minors easier. Operations can be performed on individual minors or on
one or more groups of minors.
Define and assign labels to minors to filter and facilitate the identification of properties of
Use templates to apply a predefined configuration to one or more miners
a single operation.
Monitor your assets with the help of the wallet balance function and pool balance
feature for the most popular mining basins.
Awesome Miner is available in free and paid editions. The free edition includes many features.
No registration required to start.
Download and read more about Awesome miner
Please try the software and give your opinion on the type of feature you would like to see in the next version. All comments and suggestions are welcome. The goal is to facilitate extraction and provide powerful features to manage it.
Version 6.5.4 (2019-06-11)
– Improved support for recent revisions of the ASIC BW L21
– Show nVidia fan speed as RPM (in addition to percentage) when running Remote Agent on Linux
– Dark mode for the Awesome Miner main window. Configurable in the Options dialog box, General section.
– TeamRedMiner 0.5.1
– WildRig Miner 0.17.5
– T-Rex 0.11.1
– Fixed GPU selection for TeamRedMiner
– Fixed the use of the screen command on Linux
Version 6.5.3 (2019-06-06)
– Added a parameter to specify if Ctrl + C should be used to stop a crawling process, configurable in the Options dialog box, section Crawl Settings
– Display the GPU provider name for nVidia devices when running Remote Agent on Linux
– Access to hashrate formatting using MH / s and similar units via the Customize Progress Field function
– Addition of additional parts icons
– Displaying the number of minors in the Operation History dialog box, Operation Performance section
– Increase the maximum allowed time to be configured for SSH actions
– Time trigger to display the name of the day in the trigger summary if only one day is selected
– Addition of an API to set the price of electricity via an API
– TeamRedMiner 0.5
– WildRig Miner 0.17.4
– CpuMiner-Opt 126.96.36.199
Version 6.5.2 (2019-06-03)
– Access to the energy consumption of minors via the function Customize the progress field
– Added a new setting to retain the old console output logs (generated when running the software as an administrator).
L & # 39; Integration
– Added support for URL handlers for the addition of external minors and configuration of crawlers via web links.
– Native overclocking controls are available in a new GPU Clocking tab for the selected miner to allow faster access to overclocking operations.
– CryptoDredge 0.20.1, including Linux support
– GMiner 1.45
– Nanominer 1.3.4
– TT-Miner 2.2.5
– Fixed reference functionality that in some scenarios could stop working
– Fixed the implementation of NbMiner on Linux
– Fixed the functionality to set the default Antminer pools via the web interface when using Antminer S9 firmware from March 2019
Version 6.5 (2019-05-30)
– Function to display the MAC address of external minors without using the ARP cache. Can be enabled through the Options dialog box, Crawl Settings section.
– Native overclocking supports fan / temperature curve for AMD
– Native overclocking includes better fan support for AMD Vega
– Native overclocking supports reset command to add to a sync profile
– Synchronization profiles can be added and changed more flexibly through the Options dialog box, GPU Synchronization Profiles section
– Added diagnostic support for extraction software running with administrator privileges
– Addition of the X25x algorithm
– The Operation History dialog box includes a feature to export the data to a text file.
– The Mining History dialog box includes hashrate information by minor.
– The icon of the taskbar of the application can be highlighted when there are active notifications. Configurable in the Options dialog box, Notifications section.
– Copy and paste of hashrate, power consumption and software selection between profit profiles
– Exchange filtering allows specifying user-defined exchanges in case the exchange name is not found in the predefined list
L & # 39; Integration
– Added Block Explorer for JEM
– Include the Exponential Factor property for a part in the API API / corners / stats.
– Phoenix Miner adjusted to use PROTO 1 by default for ProgPow (BCI) extraction
– Claymore Ethereum Miner 14.6
– Enemy Minor Z 2.0
– SrbMiner 1.8.9
– WildRig Miner 0.17.3
– CpuMiner-Opt 188.8.131.52
– TT-Miner 2.2.4
– Gminer 1.44
– Nanominer 1.3.2, including adjustment to the Ethereum hash unit
– T-rex 0.11.0
– XmRig 2.14.4
– Fixed energy usage report for systems with a combination of nVidia GPUs based on TCC and WDDM
– Fixed closing of processes running with administrator privileges
– Fixed the Claymore Ethereum and Phoenix Miner wallet address setting to make sure it's not empty