Nowadays, it is not enough to provide good services and an adequate Internet presence is also necessary for businesses, large or small. However, having a website does not guarantee that it will generate adequate traffic. It must be smooth, innovative and interesting too. Here are some ways to make your site more creative:
• The golden rectangle: Based on the mathematical gold ratio, this is the secret to ensuring that your creation is ideally placed and will receive more attention. This technique is widely used by information and e-commerce sites to ensure that attention is given to popular titles or products.
• Pages of people: We are social creatures and our brain likes to associate faces with every name we see. That's why each application development Outsource will advise to place on your website pages about people on which you will be able to view the details of your staff members.
• User test: This is a sure way to make your website more user-friendly and interactive. Although it is fun and easy to buy online, users can not experience the product before buying it. There are many websites, like those that sell glasses, that can show how one will look like a particular model by simply uploading a photo of them.
• Customer contributions: Any website development company in India will tell you how important it is to highlight customer contributions. So, if you sell t-shirts, post pictures of the buyers who wear them on your website. This adds a personal touch and makes your business more personal.
• Typography, content and images: Using the limited range of standard Web fonts is a bad idea. This not only makes your site more cliché, but also old and boring. There are many third-party services that offer perfectly designed fonts. Last but not least, your website must contain many images or visual aids supplemented with quality content to increase traffic.
Here are some of the ways to make your website more attractive, without any major rebuilding or reconfiguration. Do not forget that the product you advertise on the website is also of great importance and that poor content also has a negative impact on your business.