Windows (x86 / x64) | Language: English, Arabic, French File size: 8.53 GB
Windows 10 is a series of operating systems for personal computers produced by Microsoft as part of its family of Windows NT operating systems. It succeeds Windows 8.1 and was released on July 15, 2015 for manufacturing and July 29, 2015 for retail. Windows 10 constantly receives new versions, available at no additional cost to users. Business environment devices can receive these updates at a slower pace or use long-term support milestones that receive only critical updates, such as security patches, over the course of ten days. years of extended support.
A flawless stay
NET Framework 3.5
NET Framework 4.8
Runtime DirectX 2010
List of Windows 10 Edition included:
1.Windows 10 Home (x86 / x64)
2.Windows 10 Pro (x86 / x64)
3. Windows 10 Enterprise (x86 / x64)
4. Windows 10 Enterprise (x86 / x64)
KB4515530: Update Maintenance Stack for Windows 10 Version 1903: September 10, 2019
KB4511555: September 10, 2019-KB4514359 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1903
KB4503308: Security Update for Adobe Flash Player: September 10, 2019
September 10, 2019-KB4515384 (OS Build 18362.356):
-Updates to enhance security when using Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, network technologies and input devices such as a mouse, keyboard or stylus.
-Updates for verification of usernames and passwords.
-Updates for storing and managing files.
Improvements and corrections:
– Provides protections against a new subclass of speculative runtime channel vulnerabilities, known as microarchitectural data sampling, for 32-bit (x86) versions of Windows (CVE-2019- 11091, CVE-2018-12126, CVE-2018-12127, CVE-2018-12130). Use the registry settings described in the articles on the Windows and Windows Server client. (These registry settings are enabled by default for Windows and Windows Server OS releases.)
– Addresses a problem that causes a high utilization of SearchUI.exe processor for a small number of users. This problem only occurs on devices that have turned off the Web search by using Windows Desktop Search.
– Security Updates for Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Application Framework and Framework, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Media, Windows Basics, Windows Authentication, Windows Cryptography, Implementing Windows data center network, Windows Storage and File Systems, Windows Wireless Networking, Microsoft JET Database Engine, Windows Kernel, Windows Virtualization, and Windows Server.
Processor: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB).
Free space on the hard disk: 16 gigabytes (GB).
Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or later.
Additional requirements to use certain features.
To use Touch, you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
To access the Windows Store in order to download and run applications, you must have an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels. .
Download from UploadGig
Download from RapidgatorDownload from Nitroflare