Hi everyone, today I want to share a super cool application that I recently discovered. This is a must-have application if you are bored with controlling and organizing a bunch of papers at work or school.
We all know that studying or working requires quite a lot of documents. However, managing a large amount of paper or paperwork will be quite inconvenient because it takes up a lot of space, takes time in searching for the required documents and the documents can be lost. Instead, you can actually convert documents from hard copies into soft files stored on your devices like phones and computers by scanning.
In the past, to scan a document, I often had to go out to the photocopy store to scan, and it took time as well as money. Fortunately, once I went to Google Play and figured out that the scan can be done with my own phone with the Scanner App – a professional document scanning application.
My initial feeling is that the scanner app has a friendly user interface, with many languages to choose from. And when I scan it up, it looks pretty clear and fine, which is enough for my demand. Besides, we can adjust the filter accordingly to improve the quality of the documents. For soft file documents scanned from this scanner app you can view at any time, easily search, manage documents and share with many people. Scanner App has the following outstanding features:
– Scan photos directly with the camera or scan photos from the gallery. Get the sharpest image quality.
– Constant scan feature and unlimited number of scans
– Scan any file format very quickly and conveniently
– Flashlight for scanning in low light
– Scan document to pdf app allows to adjust the documents after scanning by the crop feature, image rotation, and color filters
– Create PDF files quickly while exporting or sharing scanned images
– Sort files by name, file size, or file creation date according to the user’s needs.
– 3 convenient file views such as list view, grid two, grid three
– All files exported by scan documents app free has extremely high quality. Users can choose to export a PDF file or a JPG image file.
In general, I find this app easy to use, smooth, the scan quality is stable and the features are quite responsive to my learning requirement. Currently the app allows users to save and export in two main formats: PDF and JPG. I think it is quite enough and suitable, but the drawback is that because there is no export feature to Docs so I can’t edit the text. Hopefully in the future the developer will add this feature. However, summarizing with the utilities that this Scanner App brings, I also rate about 9/10.
Here is the link so that you can install it and experience: