Size of the file: 79.6 MB / 140.5 MB
DtSearch Desktop provides an instant search for accessible files on the desktop. dtSearch can instantly search for terabytes of text because it creates a search index that stores the location of words in documents. Indexing is simple – just select folders or entire drives to index and dtSearch does the rest. Once an index has been created, dtSearch can update it automatically using the Windows Task Scheduler to reflect additions, deletions, and changes to your collection of documents. Updating an index is even faster because dtSearch will check each file and reindex only the added or modified files.
A flawless stay
The dtSearch indexer recognizes and automatically supports all common file formats and never changes the original files. The dtSearch product line can instantly search for terabytes of text on a desktop, network, website, or intranet. DtSearch products also serve as publishing tools, with instant text search, large collections of documents to Web sites or CD / DVDs.
• A scrolling word list for instant feedback when you type a search.
• A search function in the word, detailing the effect of the fuzzy, phonic, generic, stem and thesaurus search options.
• Browse and customize the thesaurus options.
• A field button, displaying all indexed document fields.
• A search history display.
• Research reports, showing the results in the retrieved documents, as well as the amount of context required.
• Clipboard options, launching files and other tools to manipulate recovered data.
• Export search results in various data formats, for easy use with other programs.
• Special tools for forensic indexing and research
The DtSearch Engine Text Recovery Engine allows developers to quickly add to their applications the search and recovery of text that is proven and worthy of the dtSearch text industry. The dtSearch search engine is used in hundreds of commercial applications. See Case Studies and Third Party Solutions for over a hundred case studies for developers. The usual uses of dtSearch Engine are: publishing and searching database-driven websites, embedding in information management applications, searching technical documentation, embedding in forensics applications, using e-mail filtering -mails and incorporation into a wide range of vertical market, medical, financial, recruitment and staffing applications, etc.). The dtSearch product line can instantly search for terabytes of text on a desktop, network, website, or intranet. DtSearch products also serve as publishing tools, with instant text search, large collections of documents to Web sites or CD / DVDs.
• The dtSearch engine provides developers with access to indexed, non-indexed, full text and field search options, including support for hundreds of international languages via Unicode.
• The dtSearch engine also provides developers with access to the built-in file scanner and dtSearch file format support.
• File Format Support includes Highlighted Highlighted WYSIWYG Search for Web-Ready Files
• File format support includes exclusive built-in HTML converters for non-Web-compatible files (such as OpenOffice and MS Office documents).
• Developer file format support also works in conjunction with distributed or federated search, including integrated relevance ranking and highlighting of local and remote content.
• The dtSearch engine for Win and .NET supports C ++, Java, and .NET.
• For example, the dtSearch engine for Win and .NET includes the choice of an ADO.NET API, a Java API, a C ++ API and a COM API for indexing and searching for SQL type databases, as well as associated BLOB data.
• The dtSearch search engine also supports search filters and other data classification options.
• A .NET Spider API makes all the functionality of dtSearch Spider accessible to developers.
• The dtSearch engine for Linux provides developers with C ++ and Java APIs.
Download from UploadGig
Download from RapidgatorDownload from NitroflareDownload from Openload
A flawless stay