The giant oyster Runescape is a monthly underclass of distraction and diversion (D & D) which consists of a subclassification of mini-games. It is accessible at the end of the quest Under the Cursed Tides. Here we provide you with a guide allowing you to gain a great experience of fishing and agriculture.
Items needed to increase XP fishing and breeding in RS Giant Oyster
To gain a great fishing and farming experience, there are some useful elements to help you increase both experiences:
– Admiral pie
– other increases in fishing and stocking levels
You can also collect and catch objects like sea cucumber and delicious seaweed to feed the giant oyster in order to benefit from an experience of fishing and agriculture.
Tips for getting an excellent fishing XP and farming with RS Giant Oyster
Once the quest free Under the Cursed Tides completed, you can access Runescape Giant Oyster. F2P World players can do this D & D but not loot the oyster or gain additional farming experience per month.
1. You can reset Giant Oyster every month by using your monthly D & D Rousset token to get a second chance of loot and juicy experience.
2. Go to the Dranenor Stone and head to the entrance to the Wizards Tower.
3. Then right-click the Myrtle wizard and choose Dive. In the meantime, you must have your Dee weapons equipped.
4. Once you enter if the month has been reset, you can click to loot the oyster and get experience items or dyes like branches and shadows, as well as the oyster's Third Age equipment , if you are lucky. So remember to do it every month to feed the oyster in order to close it so you can open it next month.
5. Harvest sea cucumber from fishing and delicious seaweed from agriculture. If you happen to have delicious algae sooner, keep growing the plot until it is empty or you can not draw any experience from it. Once you have them, left click to feed the oyster.
The experience you get depends on your level and the use of level increases. Perhaps you can get more than 70 000 ruins of farming and up to 200EK fishing experience at level 99 of Giant Oyster in less than three minutes and next month you will have a chance of getting a dear booty.
I hope these tips can help you a lot. Every week, you are able to enjoy the latest updates and game guide on our site – RSorder.com. In addition, do not forget to take advantage of free 250M OSRS Gold and 1000M RuneScape gold on your order on September 20th.