After 2 very successful logo competitions in the past (above), I decided to also organize a third contest here for my next logo.
My next logo will be a 3: 2 flag design for a micronation.
The name of the micronation is called Republic of East Asians.
(/ / / 民族 / Republic of East Asia)
(Abbreviated version of the name 🙂
The idea is to start one day with a small floating platform in the Atlantic Ocean, with its citizens from China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan (also Chinese), ASEAN Chinese, Korea North Korea, South Korea, Japan and Mongolia. a square. (Since any of you know that China and Japan do not mix, China and Taiwan do not mix, etc.). Republic and gender equality.
This is the current temporary logo
In fact, I do not really like this design, the new design avoids words as much as possible.
– flag design 3: 2
– format: Adobe Illustrator .ai (but when you show it here maybe at least 400 or 600 wide)
– color of the flag: it's up to you, but I really like this combination of teal and white
The sky blue water is also nice.
– Flags design: you choose among standard elements in China, Japan, Korea, Mongolia (I do not know what, to you to think, maybe Qilin / Kirin …) Even for the reasons , China and Japan's models are different. (The pattern you see in my lion logo is a Chinese, Korean and Mongolian motif but a Japanese motif resembling a "tidal wave")
– The flag could also be a landscape "diagram". Sea, tidal wave, mountain, sun or star with the back rising from the ocean, maybe green grass, maybe white mountain mt fuji or green mountains of the China, but with a pink Japanese sakura.
– The flag could also take the form of stone lion statues, but all should be oriented forward and in that order. (The picture below is also a source of inspiration) – Should be severe, majestic, facing the front. In the order is: Korean lion, Chinese lion, Japanese lion, Mongolian lion
– It is important to note that overall, the logo should look modern, instead of old.
– The logo can also have the shape of a hexagonal shape, but if it 's only one form, the Asian meanings do not have much sense. Maybe a hexagon, but with a mixture of symbols. (Korea flag bagua, red / white sun of the Japanese flag, etc. No hammer or stick, no blue sun from Taiwan, but maybe the Chinese motif instead.) If the logo has an element for example Korean, then a Chinese motive is also added, not only 1 or 2. (that of Mongolia can be omitted if need be)
– If the logo looks too empty, you can consider adding this mini label:
民族 共和國 OR 東亞 民國
little police. (Same as how the PLA logo has "一" in small fonts.
– I like a lot of flags designs from Japanese cities. Please watch them, very interesting and modern, use it only for inspiration, but take note of my directions above. Flags of Japanese cities: https://www.google.com/search?q=jap…1ILiAhWc73MBHcjHAhsQ_AUIDigB&biw=1366&bih=657
– Try to avoid the following color combinations: red / yellow, red / white, white / blue / red /, white / blue / red, red / blue / yellow. (Avoid looking like any flag of the PRC, DRC, Japan, North Korea, South Korea and Mongolia, it's something different.)
– Logo price: 65 USD
– Deadline logo: 2 weeks.
Between the two weeks, I will give feedback on designs with high potential.
If there is no registration close to what I want, this contest will be postponed with an additional amount.
If there are too many nice flag designs, the winner will receive $ 65, but for non-winners, if you wish, I will make a separate offer for your non-winning flag designs with my own Internet motto. . The winner will always get the 65 USD in Paypal.
Thank you. Please do not hesitate to ask me for inquiries.