I created a new Gantt view in my list and after adding it, it loaded fine. When I leave and go back to the original All Items list and try to come back to the Gantt view, it just shows the list view. How do I keep the Gantt view on when I come back?
I work for walmart, sometimes I do not respect the schedule, leave before the hour, 1 hour, 30 min advance
correct or not ?
walmart seems tolerate stocker job, low class job problem or not ? LEAVING WORK WITHOUT PERMISSION
My wife and I live in a big American city (Chicago) and plan to leave for the moment to stay with the family in a rural area a few hours. Our main reasons for this are security, as some of the reactions to toilet paper / groceries are weak, which makes us both very concerned about the type of civil unrest that could occur in the coming weeks.
Our thoughts on why it would be good to go:
- Avoid possible looting / riots / violence
- Emotional reasons (being with family, having more space)
- Easier to stay away from people with a much smaller population around you
Possible reasons to stay where we are:
- Maybe spread the virus (my wife has had a mild cough for a few days, but no other symptoms)
- Health organizations ask us to stay put (even if we would stay inside once we get to the new place)
- Maybe we are just overreacting and the risk of civil unrest right now is very low
I would like to know if there are any official recommendations on discouraging / banning this type of travel, or even unofficial reasons why one option might be better than the other. Please let me know if it belongs to another network or if I need to add / remove something.
Thank you for the advice, you have made us all reconsider and we will remain so as not to risk broadcasting anything.