Error: “Submitted URL marked ‘noindex’ error on Google Search Console
- URL is not submitted nor found on Google index
- No noindex tag on robots.txt
- Can’t find the file on server and it returns a 404 on front-end
- Resubmitted the sitemap and the error persists
Has anyone encountered this situation? How can this be fixed?
Edited question as suggested.
- The said URL is not submitted to Google Search Console. Hence, I have no idea why it is marked submitted.
- The robots.txt does not have any noindex tag
- The page is non existent on the server
- This error is produced by Google Search Console