Operating system: x64 / x86 | Language: English | File size: 2.13 GB / 1.83 GB
Microsoft Office 2016 is the complete, multi-platform, multi-device solution for the modern workplace, with intelligent tools for individuals, teams and businesses. It can open your applications, documents, anywhere, on multiple devices. Get installed applications you know and trust – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access. Always have the latest installed full versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access, and capture your ideas as you see fit, using a keyboard, a stylus or a touch screen. Microsoft Office 2016 will offer new security, compliance, and deployment features, giving businesses more control over sensitive data and IT more flexibility in deployment and management. Here is a new version of Microsoft Office 2016 – update of one of the most important products of the company, which, despite the status of Preview, is already quite stable. Microsoft Office 2016 shows how the approach adopted today to create documents and use them is changed.
A flawless stay
Microsoft has extended the Office footprint to iPad and Android tablets. Improved Office experiences on Mac, iPhone and Web. We have also added new applications to the Office family with Sway and Office Lens. All designed to keep your work moving, everywhere. While you've seen us focus on setting Office for different platforms over the past year, make no mistake, Office on Windows is at the heart of our strategy.
The Microsoft Office 2016 suite includes applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 365, or Office 2013 users can open created documents without further action. Customers using earlier versions of the Office may need to download and install a compatibility pack.
New in Microsoft Office 2016:
Your documents, wherever you are – Among the Office 2016 applications, it's easier to use the power of feature-rich applications to create, open, edit, and save files in the cloud from your desktop, so that you can access it from anywhere and on any device. In addition, new, modern attachments in Outlook make it easy to join files from OneDrive and automatically configure permissions for recipients without leaving Outlook. All of this facilitates sharing and collaboration on your work with others.
Collaboration – Real-time co-authoring is available in Office Online applications and we bring this experience to Windows Desktop applications, starting with Word. When you and your team are working in Word 2016 and / or Office online, you can see where the other editors are and what they write, all in real time.
Smart Applications – Applications will learn as you work, taking advantage of subtle clues and clues to help you stay on task and get the most out of the Office. Tell Me, a new search tool available in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, provides the commands you need by simply typing what you want to do. Clutter – a new Exchange feature that glows in Outlook – uses machine learning to scan your mail templates and unclutter your inbox by moving lower priority messages out of your way into a new Clutter folder. And Insights, powered by Bing, finds contextual information on the web as part of the reading experience.
Simplified and Accelerated Data Analysis – New analytics features are built into Excel. You can extract, map, analyze and visualize your data faster and easier than ever before.
• Forecasts in one click. Create one-click forecasts of your datasets for future trends.
• Intuitive connectivity and data formatting capabilities. With built-in Power Query, use Excel as a personal workspace for analysis by connecting to all the data around you and viewing it. Take advantage of a wide range of data sources, including web-based tables, business data such as SAP Business Objects, unstructured sources such as Hadoop, and services such as Salesforce. After you've collected all your data in one place, edit it quickly and combine it to meet the specific needs of your business and quickly access the analysis.
• Easy data modeling and powerful analysis. With the enhanced Power Pivot features built into Excel, you can map different data sets by dragging and dropping to create data models to give you a bigger picture of your business. Take advantage of intuitive analysis features, automatic time grouping, and other features that enhance your PivotTable and PivotChart experience. Now, with the ability to calculate hundreds of millions of rows of data, perform a deeper analysis at high speed.
• Publish to Microsoft Power BI Preview. Easily publish and share your Excel workbooks with Power BI users.
• New, modern charts and graphs, such as TreeMap, Sunburst, Waterfall, Box and Whisker, and Histogram and Pareto in Excel, help you present your data in new ways.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016
Microsoft Access 2016
Microsoft Excel 2016
Microsoft InfoPath 2016
Microsoft OneDrive for Business in 2016
Microsoft OneNote 2016
Microsoft Outlook 2016
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
Microsoft Publisher 2016
Skype for business in 2016
Microsoft Word 2016
Update for Excel 2016 (KB4475550)
Update for Office 2016 (KB3114528)
Update for Office 2016 (KB3141456)
Update for Office 2016 (KB4032254)
Update for Office 2016 (KB4464535)
Update for Office 2016 (KB4464588)
Update for Office 2016 (KB4475516)
Update for Office 2016 (KB4475542)
Update for Office 2016 (KB4475551)
Update for Office 2016: August 13, 2019 (KB4475538)
Update for Outlook 2016: August 13, 2019 (KB4475553)
Update for OneNote 2016 (KB4092450)
Update for PowerPoint 2016 (KB4464577)
Update for the 2016 project (KB4475544)
Update for Skype for Business 2016 (KB4475548)
Update for Word 2016: August 13, 2019 (KB4475540)