Active Directory – Windows Server 2016 "Failed to Register the Service Principal Name"

I have a Windows Server 2016 virtual host that hosts a virtual domain controller and some additional servers. When the physical host must restart to apply a scheduled fix, the server receives the following errors at startup:

"Failed to register the service principal name & # 39; Hyper-V Replica Service".
Failed to register the service principal name & quot; Microsoft Virtual System Migration Service & quot;
Failed to register the service principal name & # 39; Microsoft Virtual Console Service & # 39; "

The names of the service principals are correctly defined in the AD attributes of the host for each of the respective SPNs, and I am not sure how to follow it further. Does anyone have first-hand experience or recommendations in this regard? There is also no NTDS port restriction in place.

mongodb after restoring the set of replicas from a backup, the principal is not master

after retrieving a replica set from a snapshot (for the test)
when I run commands on the primary, I had an error

not master and slaveOk = false

primary is not equal to master?
I have this output for the command rs.isMaster () on the primary.

shard2-replset: PRIMARY> rs.isMaster ()
{
"Guests": [
        "mongo-stage-rs-01-a.prod:27018",
        "mongo-stage-rs-01-b.prod:27018"
    ],
"setName": "shard2-replset",
"setVersion": 17,
"ismaster": false,
"secondary": true,
"primary": "mongo-stage-rs-01-b.prod:27018",
"me": "mongo-stage-rs-01-b.prod:27018",
"electionId": ObjectId ("7fffffff0000000000000028"),
"maxBsonObjectSize": 16777216,
"maxMessageSizeBytes": 48000000,
"maxWriteBatchSize": 1000,
"localTime": ISODate ("2019-05-15T17: 09: 13.275Z"),
"maxWireVersion": 4,
"minWireVersion": 0,
"ok": 1
}

is it true that the "primary" and the "me" are the same, yet "secondary": true and "ismaster": false,

                "ismaster": false,
"secondary": true,
"primary": "mongo-stage-rs-01-b.prod:27018",
"me": "mongo-stage-rs-01-b.prod:27018",

Mongodb version 3.2

replication – change of domain name for Mongodb principal

When attempting to initialize my replica set, the primary node has a specific domain: port matching. what I want is:

"vagrant-ubuntu-trusty-64: 27022"

but what I receive is:

"localhost: 27022"

This is the command I use to start the mongo instance:

sudo mongod –port 27022 –dbpath / db / config / data –configsvr –replSet config

That's what I use to access the mongo instance:

mongo –port 27022

I tried modifying my host file to add the domain name to the default domain of 127.0.0.1, but it did not work.

127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 vagrant-ubuntu-trusty-64
# The following lines are desirable for IPv6-compatible hosts
:: 1 ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00 :: 0 ip6-localnet
ff00 :: 0 ip6-mcastprefix
ff02 :: 1 ip6-allnodes
ff02 :: 2 ip6-allrouters
ff02 :: 3 ip6-allhosts

How can I get the specific torque "vagrant-ubuntu-trusty-64: 27022" when I initialize the mongo instance?

Is principal principal $ 1 billion of principal amount? On the one hand, a capital of $ H $?

If no, is there an easy counterexample? Are there any restrictions on $ G $ and $ H $ as it is true?
If so, does anyone know a reference?

A dependent has obtained the British visa .. The principal applicant has not yet received (applied together in the priority service)

I have applied for a UK priority visa for Level 2 ICT for me and my wife as a dependent. Yesterday, my wife received her passport stamped as a dependent, but I have not yet received updates from UKVI.

Date of submission of the biometrics and the document: February 14, 2019
Buffered passport received by the dependent: February 20, 2019

Do you have any idea why this happened and when should I expect a decision on my application?

TIA

A service principal with the name User Details Custom API for SPFx

I consume an Azure API application based on its consumption in the SharePoint Online reast application.
I am this article. But when I try to approve the application limits on the management page of the SharePoint Center Administration API.

I receive the following error

[HTTP]: 400 - Bad request [CorrelationId]: d3dfb69e-402d-7000-64e6-ba81277edcf1 [Version]: 16.0.0.8502 - A service principal with the name helloworld-webpart was not found.

The code in the package solution is

{
"$ schema": "https://developer.microsoft.com/json-schemas/spfx-build/package-solution.schema.json",
"Solution": {
"name": "helloworld-client-side-solution",
"id": "acd09ed8-ebcd-4477-a763-ec8544f9175f",
"version": "1.0.0.0",
"includeClientSideAssets": true,
"skipFeatureDeployment": true,
"WebApiPermissionRequests": [    
      {    
        "resource": "helloworld-webpart",    
        "scope": "user_impersonation"    
      },    
      {    
        "resource": "Windows Azure Active Directory",    
        "scope": "User.Read"    
      }    
    ]
  }
"paths": {
"zippedPackage": "solution / helloworld.sppkg"
}
}

On the web part, I added the following code

this.context.aadHttpClientFactory
.getClient (& # 39; 85540847a-e29a-4843-9154-cf80513f7d92 & # 39;)
.then ((customer: AadHttpClient): void => {
customer
.get (https://mywebserice.azurewebsites.net/api/students&#39 ;, AadHttpClient.configurations.v1)
.then ((response: HttpClientResponse): Promise => {
return response.json ();
})
.then ((responseJSON: JSON): void => {
// Display the JSON in a table
var claimsTable = this.domElement.getElementsByClassName ("azFuncClaimsTable")[0];
for (key var in responseJSON) {
var trElement = document.createElement ("tr");
trElement.innerHTML = `$ {key}$ {responseJSON[key]}`;
claimsTable.appendChild (trElement);
}
});
});
}

When I run swallow serve on the Webpart appears but no data appears. Can any one confirm if the GUID in the .getclient The method is the application ID of the Azure API.