Two weeks ago, my Samsung Galaxy S10e was a bit wet while it was in my pocket under a pouring rain. The phone does not have go in the waterbut it was quite humid.
Since then, I've received this message from time to time when charging:
Unplug the charger
The moisture has been detected. Unplug the charger and wait until the charger and USB port are dry.
- Yesterday I could not even charge my phone once because the message was displayed every time I tried.
- I leave the phone at the exit of my air conditioner in dehumidifier mode all night long.
- Always the same problem.
- I have tried with 3 different USB cables and 3 different power sources.
- The charger's port is perfectly clean.
- I do not have a wireless charger.
- The message appears even in safe mode and also when the phone is turned off.
I think the message is wrong, I do not see how moisture could subsist after two weeks and one night of dehumidification. How can I solve the problem?
My phone is rooted, if it helps.