Size of the file: 34.65 MB
Take Command is a complete interactive graphical user interface and command-line environment that makes it easy to use the Windows command prompt, and creating batch files is even more powerful.
Take Command displays your command-line applications in tabbed windows, with optional Explorer-like integration for a visual overview of your folders. Take Command includes hundreds of major enhancements to command line and CMD commands such as COPY, DEL, and DIR, and adds over 140 new commands, 460 variables and internal functions, an IDE / debugger command file, and more. thousands of other features.
· Edit and re-execute previous commands with a powerful command-line editor
· Copy, delete, move and rename groups of files and directories, not just individual directories
· Extended directory searches allow you to change directories anywhere on your system by entering only part of its name.
· Quickly locate files or text in files anywhere on your system
· The built-in file viewer includes scrolling, searching and printing features
· Select or exclude files by date, time, size and / or extended wildcards for extraordinary flexibility in file management
· Redefine commands, create new commands and functions for your usual tasks, and even assign frequently used commands to a single keystroke.
· Direct access to FTP, TFTP and HTTP directories and files (including SSL) in all file processing commands
· Complete configuration adjustment via interactive dialogs or on the command line
· File descriptions of up to 511 characters provide information that can not be contained in a file name.
· Batch debugger with singlestepping, breakpoints, syntax coloring, bookmarks, variable windows, variable monitoring windows, and editing
· An enhanced batch language adds subroutines, IF / THEN / ELSE logic, DO loops, SWITCH statements, error and exception handling, and over 130 internal commands, while maintaining compatibility with the processing files written for CMD.
· More than 130 built-in variables include system configuration, device status, network device detection, available memory and disk space.
· More than 200 variable functions make it easy to manipulate and display strings, characters, numbers, dates and times, file names, and more.
· Easily start graphics and character applications – even run most console programs in the Take Command window.
· The built-in scroll pad allows you to view or print the results of orders placed at any time.
· The customizable toolbar gives you quick access to frequently used commands and applications.
· The Find File dialog box lets you quickly search for files or text anywhere on your system – or search from the command line with the new FFIND command
· Dialogs, accessible from the Options and Utilities menus, for modifying environment variables, aliases, file descriptions and startup parameters.
· New commands such as ACTIVATE, MSGBOX and QUERYBOX that allow you to use the features of the GUI and control the GUI applications from your batch files.