Hi Everyone, this is my first thread in Digital Point. I would like to share my experience of making $1676 organic sales from Shopify Dropshipping POD without paying any ads. The method I used here is not about Google SEO, growing IG organic page, or driving free traffic from Pinterest.
The method that I used is quite unique, which is a collaboration with an artist. I consider this method as an untapped free traffic method.
If you’re struggling to run a profitable campaign for your Shopify Dropshipping with Facebook Ads or Google ads. I hope my thread will be useful for you. You can try my method to gain organic sales to gain initial capital or making additional income.
The main idea here is that we will collaborate with the artist from Instagram or Youtube. Here how the collaboration work:
–Shopify store owner provides website and fulfillment using POD company like Printful or Printify
–Artist provides 2D design for the merch and promotes it to their audiences (followers or subscribers)
We will share revenue with the artist through affiliate commission using Shopify affiliate apps such as Go Pro Affiliate (Free) or Affiliatly (Paid). You can choose whether you want to share a flat commission per sale or % of revenue to the artist.
Here the step-by-step guide to executing this free traffic method:
1. Create your Shopify store dedicated to recruiting artist to sell POD products
2. Ensure your Shopify store looks professional and trustworthy
3. Find an artist account on Instagram or Youtube. You can find IG accounts such as @taramochimochi, @ohmygoIes, and many more, so many plenties of opportunity. I myself worked with a 2D artist. Use the IG username suggestion feature to find more artists.
4. Send an email to the artist to pitch them with your collaboration proposal
PRO TIP: attached the product mockup on the email using Printful or Printify mockup generator to attract artist’s interest
5. If the artist is interested in collaborating with you, request the artist to provide his/her design’s choice to create a product mockup. If the artist is already satisfied with the mockup, then upload the merch to the collection page dedicated to the artist.
6. Lastly, the most exciting part, the artist will announce and promote the collaboration merch on their IG post, story, and bio link. If you collaborate with artists from Youtube, they will promote the collaboration merch on their Youtube channel. Then, you will make organic CHA-CHING to your Shopify store.
Please kindly note, this method requires you to do the work by investing in your time and energy to make it work since it’s free traffic. The good thing is you don’t need to pay any advertising cost to acquire the sales using this collaboration method.
I hope my sharing will be useful for Digital Point members, good luck in implementing this strategy. You can read more detail of the guide here https://www.ebizstrategic.com/shopify-and-printful/. Let me know if you have any questions!