As some of you may know, I work in the field of Human Resources. Recently, I’ve been offered a job at a Casino managing their HR department (I actually start Monday!). I was hoping to see if some of you would be willing to answer some questions for me for a internal/external equity survey I’m doing!
- What is one job trait you cannot stand in a manager/supervisor? (I.e, micromanaging, doesn’t help, etc.)
- If you could implement one thing in your current job, what would it be? (And what is your current job??)
- How important are medical benefits to you?
- If you could have no PTO for two years, but get offered free medical benefits on a decent medical plan, what would you think?
- How important is a 401k? Would it help you determine if you wanted to work for a company or not?
- Name one thing your company could do right now to improve employee moral?
- What would you want if you were awarded employee of the month?
That’s all! I appreciate everyone who is willing to fill out those questions!