How to build Tukey test tables in R

Hello, I have several Tukey test analyzes done in R and I would like to turn the "tables" obtained into tables with what you can see in the picture. Is there an automatic way?
enter the description of the image here
thank you so much

penetration test – Abuse an API to know its phone number

Here is a real challenge. You have a set of IDs in a remote system with an API and you need to look up the phone numbers of as many IDs as possible by: exploit normal behavior. In this system, the ID is unique by phone number and for each ID, there is a protected phone number.


searchPeople ()

  • takes a JSON array of phone numbers for typing
  • responds with an ID JSON array matching the request without association between the ID and a phone number.

Tables contain numbers, not strings. All numbers are not registered. Sometimes you will have less than 100 IDs returned.

Attackers would use this method to create a database of all phone numbers and identifiers (bruteforcing phone numbers). This will give them the ability to quickly search phone number by ID because they control the input and the returned array is always linked to the phone numbers sent as input.

The problem

However, the API is limited and very slow. To build a database, you must execute such queries with as many numbers as possible. Suppose you choose 100 numbers per request. This would mean that for each ID returned in an answer, there will be a set of 100 phone numbers, each with the same probability of being associated with the returned identifier.

Can we optimize this by doing other queries in a way that ends with an accurate association ID: phone number?

How would you overcome this difficulty?

What are the web test tools?

Selenium. Selenium is a test framework for testing web applications on different browsers and platforms such as Windows, Mac, and Linux. Selenium helps testers write tests in various programming languages ​​such as Java, PHP, C #, Python, Groovy, Ruby and Perl.

What are the web test tools?

Hello friends,

What are the web test tools?

What is the focus test on the website?

Hello friends,

What is the focus test on the website?

What is the usability test in web tests?

Hello friends,

What is the usability test in web tests?

testnet – How did I get a test net?

I was downloading bitcoin for the first time and in the last 3 minutes while doing another job on my computer, an interruption occurred and it seemed that nothing had happened and that the download was not in course. I went to the file in which I had saved it and there was a Bitcoin Core, so I clicked on it and synchronization is in progress. Is this normal? No advice? I was told to restart the download?

8 – How to write tests with a specific configuration to test custom access controls?

I've built a custom module that modifies some of the user's routes (see, edit, delete) to do 3 things:

  • Prohibit account modification except for a user with the "Administer users" permission.

  • Prohibit the deletion of an account, except a user with the "Administer users" permission.

  • Prohibit the display of the account page (/user/{user}) unless the account being played has a specific role AND the Boolean field is set to TRUE

Accounts are synchronized from a remote source and logins configured by SSO. It is therefore of no interest to anyone to have access to editing / deleting, except for an admin / dev check if the accounts appear correct.

The first two seem quite simple because they only require the configuration of test users with different role permissions and checking the response of a change or delete route.

For the third, what is the best way to provide a simple configuration for the field to be added to the user entity to test? Do I install all the configuration of my project (seems heavy)? Is there a way to selectively install a configuration for testing purposes only? I think I only need one or two of the 800 configuration files to install. I checked some of the basic tests, but I could not find one close to what I was asking.

Statistical inference – A basic question about a randomized test involving Type I error.

I have a fundamental question in the context of the verification of statistical assumptions, specifically randomized tests. Suposse that I have two actions (alternatives) on a certain unknown parameter $ theta in Theta $: the null ($ H_0 $) and alternative hypotheses ($ H_1 $).

In this case, the sample space is $ (0,15) subset mathbb {R} $. We know that the critical function is given by
$$ phi (x) = P (reject , , H_0 , , | , , x , , observed) $$

I do not know exactly if this definition really implies a conditional probability. Suposse I have the following critical function

phi (x) =
begin {cases}
0, quad x in (0,2) \
p, quad x in (2,10) \
1, quad x in (10,15) \
end {cases}

I can understand why

$$ P (reject , , H_0 , , , , H_0 , , is , , true) , = 0 times P (x in (0,2)) + p times P (x in (2,10)) + 1 times P (x in (10,15)) $$

The right side looks a lot like a wait. But I can not understand.

buy masters test on hillary

Deven Lane from Racine was looking for buy masters test on hillary

Jamil Fowler found the answer to a search query buy masters test on hillary

buy masters test on hillary [/ b]


buy masters test on hillary