terminology – Is there a term similar to “upsert”, but for the “find or create” case?

I’m wondering if there is a commonly used term similar to “upsert” or “merge” but for the case of “find or create”. Ideally with a single word, something shorter that “find or create” itself and more specific.

I have tried to find it but I couldn’t find anything like it. I don’t care if it’s a made up word, just like “upsert”. I just want to know if there is a commonly used word at least in specific software domains. It doesn’t necessarily have to be specific to databases.