Ok, so I was thinking of making a Texas Hold’em game, and I wanted to write down the game logic loop before starting. Here’s what I have. Tell me if I missed anything or if anything is wrong.
- Game sets or determines the number of players.
- Game hands out 2 cards to each players.
- Game takes a minimum amount of tokens from each player
- Game lets players fold, play, or raise
- If someone raise, the game let’s other players fold or play, and then loop through the players who decided to play, but haven’t put in the amount of required tokens.
- If someone goes all in and one other person accepts, then the cards
of both players are shown.
- Game draws 3 random cards and show it to the players.
- Steps 4 to 5 are repeated to the player who didn’t fold.
- Game draws 1 more card and show it to the players
- Steps 4 to 5 are repeated to the players who didn’t fold.
- Game draws 1 more card and show it to the players.
- One player wins the lot
- Repeat until one player is left.
Is this the correct loop? Is there anything to add or modify? Can you make this clearer?