We are now accepting applications to join the community team. This topic will remain online as long as we continue to accept applications and will be archived once a new member of the community team has been hired. Before submitting your application via PM, please read below to find out more about the duties and requirements of this position.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a moderator. You will find below the application you will need to talk to me (@Gio) fully completed. All applications are reviewed based on PF staff history, moderation history, and other aspects selected by FP administrators and team leaders. .
Please do not apply unless you have carefully read the homework and requirements above and accept your application.
Common functions of the community team:
- Play an active role in the community and all his advice
- Deals with reports and conflicts between members
- Manages certain sections such as the promotion directory and site battles.
- Welcome and assist new members
Typical expectations of a community team:
- Must to be able to spend time on a daily basis at Forum Promotion. This position is time consuming and therefore we ask our team to be active on a daily basis. This includes posting on the forums and helping members in need.
- Must maintain a professional, mature image to all times when you communicate with other members, while appearing as an accessible staff member.
- Must to stay calm when it comes to stressful situations (which may occur from time to time).
[b]First Name / User Name: Age: Country and timezone: Do you have Skype or Discord ?:[/b] [hr][/hr] [b]What are your favorite things about Forum Promotion? What makes you come back home?[/b] [b]Three and only three words best describing your personality:[/b] [b]What makes you think you would be an ideal member of the community team? What can you contribute to our team? Why do you want this position?[/b] [b]What are your significant past experiences, if any? In addition, are you currently a staff member / owner of websites / forums?[/b] [b]Do you have time to contribute to the team? Are there ongoing or upcoming activities that would prevent you from investing time in Promotion Forum (eg school, work, health, sport)?[/b] [b]Anything else you would like to let us know?[/b]
Thank you for your interest in joining the Community Forum Promotion team. I wish you the best!
Community Team Leader