Unable to retrieve data from the URL on facebook

When I add a link from my news blog to Facebook, the message no longer contains any images or metadata.

I noticed that this was happening about 4 weeks ago and that running it 2 to 10 times on the de-corrector would eventually send a fix back, but in recent days this does not seem to be effective anymore.

For example, when running this message through the debugger: https://blog.gomedii.com/

It returns the following results:

Answer Code: 200
Unable to download: Unable to extract data from the URL
My site is here https://blog.gomedii.com/

I do not have this problem of scratching data on other sites such as Google+.